Friday, February 3, 2012

If you don't have anything nice to say...

someecards.com - If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me.

Can I get an AMEN!?  Yes!?... No? No.  Ok, fine.

So, I've noticed everyone is mean.  And I thought about writing a really insightful post about how we should all learn to get alone*, and all that peace nonsense.  But then I realized... I'm not very nice either.  Well, ok, I am.  But I like to think of myself as a mean bitch, even while I bend over backwards to be nice and helpful.  In my head, I'm really thinking, "Fuck you. You stupid skank."

See? I can be mean too.

I've forgotten where this is going.  I am going to create an ADD label for posts.  If I can remember to do so.

Whatever.

UPDATE/EDIT:  I was editing this post and found this typo and went to change it to "along", but I've decided better of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment