Monday, January 23, 2012

My phone is pissing me off. A conversation.

Ashley:
Let's discuss Mariah Carey for a moment. What is with that high pitched bird screech she does? Wait. Let me get back on topic. There was a much longer rant about it, but Jessica was talking way too fast.

Also, she's a grammar Nazi. I thought about putting an e in grammar just so she had something to correct.

Jessica:
What the fuck is our topic, anyway? How the hell can I think of something to contribute to a post about nothing except my righteous dislike of Mariah Carey's obnoxious inclusion of weird bird trilling noises in an otherwise utterly forgettable song. I don't care if you CAN, bitch. SHUT. UP. Oh and my grammar nazi-ism. What good shit we have here.

Ashley:
Exactly. I only listen to Ace of Base and Michael Jackson.

(Pause.)

Don't judge me.

1 comment:

  1. You know what we should have talked about though? How I have the worst ever morning-after hair/ overall look right now, and I haven't gotten any for months. Blow me, life.

    ReplyDelete