Friday, September 23, 2011

Pillow Talk

This was necessary to keep as a memento:


I've got my sleeping bag, pj's, toothbrush, nail polish, and vodka. Am I forgetting anything?
 ·  · See Friendship · 2 hours ago

    • Jodie Kilpatrick what are you doing?! cheaters!
      2 hours ago · 

    • Ashley Motzenbecker I can't believe you asked me this on facebook, thinking I might be timely. lol Sounds fantastic!
      29 minutes ago · 

    • Jodie Kilpatrick you gals didn't answer my question! if you're going to cheat, at least be up front about it! hahahahahaha
      13 minutes ago · 

    • Ashley Motzenbecker We are having a sleepover!
      13 minutes ago · 

    • Ashley Motzenbecker hahahahaha
      13 minutes ago · 

    • Jodie Kilpatrick figured so, by the laundry list up there...unless you're going to some weird strip club!
      12 minutes ago · 

    • Ashley Motzenbecker lol!
      11 minutes ago · 

    • Ashley Motzenbecker An excellent idea. I'll have to get started on a pajama strip club, that includes semi-nude mani/pedi's, flossing and shots of vodka!
      9 minutes ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Ashley Motzenbecker OMG! I am laughing so hard at the thought of that! I can barely breathe!
      8 minutes ago · 

    • Jodie Kilpatrick yeah! you can call it "pillow talk"
      8 minutes ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Ashley Motzenbecker SWEET!
      8 minutes ago · 

    • Jodie Kilpatrick butt floss or mint floss?
      7 minutes ago · 

    • Ashley Motzenbecker LMAO!
      5 minutes ago · 

    • Ashley Motzenbecker Seems like we should have both...
      5 minutes ago · 

    • Jodie Kilpatrick well only the best stripper would have the gluteus maximus control to floss a patron's teeth with the floss she's wearing...
      3 minutes ago · 

    • Ashley Motzenbecker We will indeed have excellent strippers. No sense in doing this half-way.
      2 minutes ago · 

    2 comments: